Important notice: For community-related consulting, please contact me in my new position at 451 Research (as of April 2015). I am no longer providing consulting services for Gentoo Linux; here’s a list of Gentoo consultants.
If you’re interested in the value my unparalleled expertise in Gentoo Linux and in open-source communities can provide to your project, please contact me with this info:
- Briefly describe your business.
- What’s your problem or opportunity?
- When and how is best for me to contact you?
I will respond within 1 business day. Your investment in my expertise is based on the value you will receive from my work. I don’t charge hourly or daily rates, so it’s in both of our best interests to succeed in any project quickly and completely.
My consulting work is based on creating real and measurable value to you and your organization. If you can’t measure it, it doesn’t exist. This conceptual basis roots in the scientific training for my Ph.D.
My philosophy builds upon the work of giants in creating greatness across whole organizations, small teams, and individuals. I have expertise in:
- Creating greatness across whole organizations, small teams, and individual contributors
- Negotiation with difficult people
- Strengths-based psychology & coaching
- Data visualization & communication
- Technical presentations
- Technical management
Gentoo Linux services
- Architecture & engineering of Gentoo-based solutions
- Training in Gentoo Linux administration: basic, advanced, and development
- Writing of Gentoo-based documentation
- Consulting to help you build a stronger community
- Training in collaboration with open-source communities
- Coaching in open-source community leadership
Do you have another service in mind? Please ask, and I will let you know whether I can provide it at my usual high standard of excellence. If I cannot, I will refer you to someone who can.